6/19/12

{a specific} birthday wish list





A Birthday Wishlist



Sometimes I feel guilty for my wish lists. Especially ones bearing items that I don't necessarily deserve. My birthday is July 30th, and in honor of the end of one of the almost-last-months of summer, I like to 'wish' for things that will transition me into fall. Because let's be honest--even on this morning in June, we're already thinking about fall. 

I don't think the things on my list are crazy overbearing! They're must have staple items that I'll have in my wardrobe forever. But I'll be honest, I don't know how long wedge sneakers will be a trend for.

If you're reading and you love me take a hint to this! ^. 

P.S. You're probably all like why is she blogging again out of nowhere? I either had too much caffeine or just simply missed it. No questions please.







Ash wedge heels
$235 - intermixonline.com

Zara leather clutch handbag
$50 - zara.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors baguette jewelry
$525 - nordstrom.com

Dannijo brass jewelry
$295 - dannijo.com

House of Harlow 1960 leather jewelry
£99 - the-dressingroom.com

Yves saint laurent lipstick
$32 - bloomingdales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...