6/19/12

{what happened to} the boyfriend jean?



So in honor of my outfit inspo post this morning I felt like this post was much needed. What happened to the boyfriend jean? When I tell you I've gone everywhere, everywhere today looking for boyfriend jeans--I'm being completely honest.

Do you think I just bull shit my outfit inspo posts? Because here's a fun fact, -I don't. I legitimately woke up this morning, poured my coffee (black) and passionately felt that that T shirt and jeans were perfect for today's occasion.

The Boyfriend Jean
So since I'm not a bull shitter, I went all around town looking for boyfriend jeans. Target-even target, didn't have them. Now it's 11:05 PM and here I am on my bed in Victoria's Secret PINK sweat pants. 

I'm desperately hoping I still have this desire for boyfriend jeans tomorrow morning despite the heat wave because it looks like I'm gonna have to order online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...