6/19/12

{inspiring} noise

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT PASSION PIT'S NEW ALBUM! It's coming out sometime in July I believe. I saw them in January 2010 and it was honestly the best night of my life to this day. They played at Terminal 5 somewhere around 10th and since I've seen so many shows at that venue. If you're bored on a Friday in NYC I suggest you head uptown and sit at one of the 5 floors of bars or even the roof bar. I could bet my last dollar that whoever's playing will be enjoyable. But back to Passion Pit--there's a strong rumor flying that the lead singer went to my high school but I'm not entirely sure how credible that is. Anyway. If you don't listen to them I'd check out their new song 'Take A Walk'. Such fun sounds that'll make you wanna dance wherever you're standing. While you're at it, check out 'Manners', their last album. There's not one song I didn't like. This is probably my first 'favorite' band ever. They make me so happy. I just wish they played in the back round of my life all the time. By the way, I ask that question a lot. If you could have one song playing in your head all day everyday what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...