6/28/12

{chanel rouge coco} the look i'm dying for


Okay the most horrible thing about my life? 1. I don't look like Sigrid Agren. I was going to be sarcastic and add some more reasons why life is horrible but this basically just sums everything bad up. If I looked like her I might get much more out of the most horrible things in my life.

So in anticipation to put my look together for the event I have this weekend, I stupidly and idiotically stumbled to the Chanel counter in Macy's (which is never a good idea) and drooled at this campaign. Drool. Real drool.
I wanted to re-create this look so bad with my little party dress. Once I found out this 'Rouge Coco' shade was 'Magnolia', I smiled, nodded, and threw my hands out at the sales lady and demanded the lip stick in my hands.
But here comes the joke...OH! There's a waiting list. Ricardo (the best gay I've ever met at the local mall) held his hands at his heart and told me he felt my suicidal urge. They just get everything, don't they? Apparently Macy's only got 12 bottles about 2 months ago. And the punch line of the joke is that Neiman's, Bergdorf's, Saks, Lord & Taylor, and basically anywhere else in existence is sold out too.The happy part is that once it arrives it will fall directly into my hands, and they can't sell it to anyone else. The sad part is that the delivery expectance is unpredictable and by the time I have my hands on it, it will be dwindling into fall. Sigh. #fashiongrlproblems #chanelgrlproblems #prettygrlproblems #whitegrlproblems. Basically.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...