6/21/12

{moschino graffiti pants} 3 different ways


Moschino Graffiti Pants- 3 Different Ways
The moment I saw these Moschino pants browsing through Net-a-porter, I instantly fell into a sea of admiration. Moschino-graffiti-crazy admiration at best. They're satin and stretchy and skinny and ugh. Do I have to justify myself here? I obviously 'magic genied' them into my armoire and immediately began playing dress up with my imaginary friend named Moschino. I know, I sound crazy. But these pants are crazy. And I am crazy. And what do 2 crazy things have in common? This is dumb.

But back to what matters the most: Outfit numero uno consists of an everyday, running around town chic. Opt for these wedge sneakers or maybe even your favorite Marant's. A baggy T and an oversized bag dress these pants to ultimate comfort and perfection making them look effortless.

Outfit numero dos consists of your everyday I'm going out to dinner with my boyfriend or my trendy girlfriends for drinks. Or, if you're feeling frisky- wear this on your first date. But we all know how I feel about men and their lack to accept anything but a peplum top and graffiti pants. (But hey, my guy and I hit it off due to him drunkenly naming me 'Aladdin Girl' & 'Parachute Pants' thanks to January 2010's most popular trend: The Harem Pant. And now we're in love.) An envelope clutch, bold sandals and a bib necklace play these babies up just enough.

Outfit numero tres: GO BOLD! I'm feeling statement on top of statement on top of statement. We've all heard of mixing prints, so why not now? Stripes seemed the most practical, but I'm feeling a little python as well. The options are endless, practically. Going basic on accessories helps you from going overboard. I was really channeling silver and of course, my all time favorite Zara cap toe heels.

So I mean now that you find me so weird for channeling a personality/friend in these Moschino pants, I can honestly assume you've stopped reading. But if you haven't: fall in love too!










Equipment silk top
$257 - mytheresa.com

Shell top
$48 - topshop.com

J Brand t shirt
trilogystores.co.uk

Moschino skinny pants
$995 - net-a-porter.com

Ash sneaker wedge
$235 - intermixonline.com

Zara high heels
$90 - zara.com

Zara pointy shoes
$90 - zara.com

ChloƩ leather handbag
£1,145 - flannelsfashion.com

Leather clutch
$750 - cultstatus.com.au

Clutch handbag
$39 - bakersshoes.com

Dannijo fringe earrings
$395 - dannijo.com

Chain jewelry
30 AUD - diva.net.au

Ray-Ban ray ban shades
£156 - nelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...