4/28/12

{not your mother's} beach babe



Just a quick product review! I've been getting SO many comments on my hair recently. From 'how do you do its'/'what do you use'/'who does it'...my answer always remains the same. I came about a product about a month ago by the brand Not Your Mother's. My first purchase throughout the entire line was the 'Beach Babe' texturizing sea salt spray. There's so many good things about this. When I tell you I just shower, spray, and tousle my fingers through my hair and I'm done, I ain't lyin'. Plus this is sooo cheap, cheaper than any other hair product I own. I'm going to start using everything else in the line besides the 'Smooth Moves' (I don't have frizz) and the 'Kinky Moves' (I don't have curls).

'Beach Babe is the 4th in from the right! Try it, try it, try it! I'll post a pic of the finished product soon.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...