4/26/12

{hey look} what I did

I'm going to continue to talk about how bad of a day I had today until the badness goes away and I go to bed and wake up tomorrow. In the middle of my bad, bad day I took a lone trip to Target. Let me just say Target is on trend. For real. Not a damn thing in that store that wouldn't look last season. I don't consider anyone fashionable until they're thrifty and if you're thrifty you buy 90% of your everyday goods @ Target. I do, I'll admit it.

So yeah I stood against the giant wall of nail polish for about an hour painting every nail a different color because I didn't know what to buy but I knew I wanted something new. You're probably all like, why didn't you just buy all of them? Let me just say I've learned my lesson going nail polish overload because 1., I come home with 2 of 4 newly purchased colors that I already have in my trusty drawer. And 2., because I impulsively buy so much I come home, throw 'em in 'the drawer' and forget they're even there, causing them to dry out with the price tag freshly stuck to them. and @ $8 a bottle, I've learned. So now I really take my time choosing my polish like they're my unborn children. I wanna pick the one that will be the most successful. (Ha, ha, ha.)

Ok so the point of this post was to just say this isn't Essie or OPI or Sally Hansen it's Sinful Colors which I only own white, black, and this new 'Gorgeous' concoction. I call it 'mermaid nail polish'. And I love it and it was $1.89. I know what you're thinking, a 5 year old girl would wear this. But not really because still indecisive at the check out I asked the toddler next to me which one she liked better, the 'Big Spender' Essie polish or this one. She chose 'Big Spender', I chose this. Make of that what you will.

My fingers don't look that chubby, right? By the way I picked these stackable rings up on my way out of Target, too. I'm fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...