4/25/12

{a little obsession} utility jacket


You know that item in your closet that you just can't get rid of, can't not wear everyday, or can't stop thinking about (outfit preparation wise)? Or the item you just bought that you've worn everyday for the past week and half and can't imagine an outfit without? Yeah, that's how I feel about this bad boy. Surprisingly I found this gem on the 'Yellow Tag Deal' rack on one of my rare rare trips to the dark abyss known as Forever 21. $24.95 is all I paid, and I ain't shittin' ya. 

It's the greenest shade of army green and perfectly thin for spring time, especially if this supposed 'spring' weather stays this wacky. The hood can also snap on and off if you just feel like it. 



These photos are just from Monday and Tuesday. I paired it today with light wash jeans, cuffed, black booties and a simple black shirt. Unfortunately no Instagram (@AlyssaSchondel) photo and one for sure as hell is not coming because once I'm in my yoga pants I don't get out. 






         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...