4/25/12

{I wanna be} on the beach

Nail color moment! I am sooooo boring when it comes to nail color. At least my daily painted digits make up for my bare digits since I lack a love for accessorizing. Better one than none, eh? Back to my boring taste in polishes, I figured I'd share the rarity in which I call- "a color I'm currently obsessing over." On The Beach. Blue/turquoise, nonetheless. Deborah Lippmann, I have to admit, has an awesome nail polish collection. From the witty names to the outstanding quality of the polish itself, it's really worth that $16. Maybe I'm just crazy.

My current nail color is a nude in which others would consider clear because you can see my nail under the polish which clearly kills the point of nail polish all together. Is it weird that I find some polishes to make my fingers look chubby? Maybe I need to spend less time pondering this in Blue Mercury and get out more. Speaking of Blue Mercury, find Lippmann's line there and here.

So yeah I'm excited to buy this new addition to the collection and try it out. Hopefully the blue won't make my fingers look chubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...