11/24/12

What To Buy Her For Christmas (seriously)

What To Buy Her For Christmas



Kate Spade printed bag / Kate Spade / Apple® - iPad® mini Wi-Fi - 32GB - Black & Slate - MD529LL/A / Alexander Wang / Ray-Ban eyewear, $190 / Tarte / Kiehl's kiehl s / Diptyque Roses Scented Candle / American Horror Story The Complete First Season / Dior Holiday Diorific Vernis Nail Lacquer

Okay- Thanksgiving is over, we're all bloated and tryptophan high, so now I can start listening to Christmas music and shoving my gift ideas and wish lists down your throats. (With lots and lots of holiday spirit, of course). Judge me--but I'm praying for no snow..just, no. 

But anywho- GUYS! Eh-hem...this way you grandfathers, boyfriends, uncles, newlyweds, brothers, what have you..READ THIS! I conjured up a few things that I think could make the perfect Christmas gift without having to entirely know the women you're buying for at all. Although it makes it much more special..do men even think that way? From pricey to not-so-pricey to burning-a-hole-in-your-wallet, whomever you're buying for will surely feel loved. P.S - I'll let you take allll the credit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...