11/11/12

The Item You Should Have NOW

The Item You Need Now

A PLAID BLAZER

I saw this feature recently on Who What Wear: 


It truly is so effortless. I used to be such a plaid hater, I almost feel guilty! Any fashion lover knows the effects of a good blazer in any wardrobe, but who would have thought plaid? I'm working on finding one for myself so I can throw it over one of my favorite Chaser T's and play around with the trend. 

Above I envisioned it with boyfriend jeans, perfect chelsea booties, and the perfect white T. 



T By Alexander Wang scoop neck top / Thakoon Addition plaid jacket / Bandolera plaid jacket / C. Wonder c wonder / Tartan blazer / Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans / Madewell genuine leather boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...