11/7/12

THE ANKLE BOOTIE TREND


THE ANKLE BOOTIE TREND















Am I posting too late on this trend? Because I don't care, I'm obsessed. Last fall truly sparked my interest in ankle booties when I purchased my first real pair by Jeffery Campbell (so old I can't even link), and I wore them into the ground. So, because my love for those booties forced them to be displayed nicely on my shoe rack, I figured I'd conjure up something nice and let you all know what I truly am DROOLING over for ankle booties.

3.1 Phillip Lim makes my heart melt with those gold metallic 'Peggy' booties. A low dose of a futuristic feel not too hard to dress up or down. Balenciaga comes through with the basic, classic black brogue bootie that will sufficiently burn a hole so big in your wallet it will be non-existent. While you're at it, head over to Barney's and play with Chloe, and, well, Susan. This classic studded bootie comes in 3 different colors and has a modern shape and style everyone wants a piece of.

And then comes Zara and Mango for the win. They're a given and I truly don't feel the need to explain, but, if you haven't just yet doused in shoe heaven, I might as well welcome you to the dark side. 

P.S I've added several new booties to my collection this fall so I will definitely have outfit posts to come. xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...