11/13/12

Playing With Peplums: For The Holidays

Playing With Peplums: For The Holidays



Peplum shirt / Derek Lam sequin pants, $1,890 / Theory leather shorts, $720 / Alice + Olivia alice olivia, $350 / Diane von Furstenberg opaque tight / Valentino black high heels / Miu Miu platform pumps / Bionda Castana side zip boots, $720 / DANNIJO crystal jewelry / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics matte lipstick

I don't even care if it's November and everyone is complaining about the start of Christmas music being played, I'm excited for the holidays. I went shopping last night and have surprisingly been finding more and more glittery things in stores in preparation for Christmas and New Year's, so I figured I'd once again share my insight on what I'm hoping to wear.

It all starts with a peplum. The rest is right in front of you. Hope this inspires!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...