8/23/12

{trends for cheap} isabel VS. steve

$149
$665


The difference? Well, $500 to say the least. Don't get me wrong- Isabel and this wedge sneaker is a legend of a trend and the original in my eyes-- but if you're looking to dress trendy on a dime, why not go Steve Madden? That way you can afford every color, and then save your change in a bucket for your trustee Isabel Marant's. A definite classic.

I don't know if it's just me but I hope this trend is one to stay. Because for one, I'm looking to invest big time. And second, I like my robot feet. Though my boyfriend, father, and people on the street look at me like I have 5 heads...I can still moon walk a lot better then they can. Isabel Marant Bekett's or not.

What's your favorite trend that you're saving up for while finding cheaper alternatives? Peplum jackets and baroque gowns? Comment below because I'd like to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...