8/19/12

{falling forward} for the 'prepster'

{falling forward} for the prepster


Tried to get into a zone of sophistication for this written piece about preps and J. Crewer's and you know, peplum-wearers and polka dot lovers and well, no offense. But then I looked at my bedroom floor and laughed at myself because I am a pig and far from a 'prepster' and well I just don't know how to explain this to you. But if it were fall (as it's becoming) and I were a prep, this may be what I would wear. I'm sure with much more variety but J. Crew was as explainable and understandable as it gets. Party on you Sperry-wearing, peplum-carrying, Audrey-Hepburn-bun-perfectioning people. Sorry I suck so bad at understanding your fashion lingo. My favorite color is black.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...