8/31/12

{a fancy find} MRJ Hands-Free Bags

Maybe I'm lazy, but I think this is the greatest idea. I stumbled upon this company through a Twitter follower and I am very grateful for it. A hands-free handbag? Who-woulda-thunk. It's the freakin' future...but really. 


Rocker Gun Holster


Rocker Gun Holster


Rocker Gun Holster (love this color!)


Classic Gun Holster


Butterfly Box (my fave!)


Butterfly Box

Tie Bag

Rocker Gun Holster seems to be the most popular, but I'm loving the Butterfly Box in that color! All styles come in different colors and MRJ ships anywhere! What MRJ Hands-free are you going to use when you go dancing this weekend? I'm sensing the future in hand bag design.

Check out MRJ here.
Follow them on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, and more! 
info@mrjstyle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...